CAFE OMAH KOEMPOEL BATU ONLY START FROM 6K!

 Hi, my reader! Finally, after I graduated with my bachelor's degree, I can write again on this blog... Actually, there are many tourist attractions or cafes that I visited recently, one of them is "Omah Koempoel".


This is located on Jl. Sultan Hasan Halim, Sisir, Batu city (near with Alun-Alun Batu). By the way, Don't forget to wear a mask if you go outside as a precaution of Covid-19! I hope this pandemic will over as soon as possible aamiin.


So interested in the ambiance, really rustic atmosphere, and the weather is cold that makes me feel comfortable there. I arrived here around 11.30 a.m. Lots of photo spots too...



T

The menu price list here starts from 6k until 18k. I ordered wedang tape, kapiten coffee beer, tahu petis, and risoles. So yummy! The place is suitable for gathering with friends or families. Hand Sanitizer (pump bottle) available in many areas. Employees in food preparation areas wear masks too.










SUMMARY :
Safe Budget: 20k-50k / person
Pajak : No
Parking : Free
Wifi : Yes
Dresscode: Casual
Stop Kontak/Electrical Station:  forgot
Ambiance: Indoor and Outdoor (can smoking area) (NO AC)
Address: Jalan Sultan Hasan Halim, Sisir, Batu City, East Java

Opening Hours:
Every day from 9 AM -10 PM
Contact Person : 0813-3295-2212 / 085235688685

Komentar

Visitors

Instagram

Postingan Populer