Cokelat Klasik Cab. Batu (View Paralayang)

on the third floor

hello!! It's a long time since no upload of the good place that I've ever visited. I'm sorry because I am busy and 3 months ago I lost my father because my father was one of the victims in the tragedy of "KM Lestari Maju" ship that sinks in Sulawesi:( I hope my father rest in peace and God forgives everything that he did in this world. aamiin. al-Fatihah..

okay, we begin a new chapter with bismillah! and recently I've been visited a favorite place that just opened in Batu Malang. yippp!!!! Cokelat Klasik is one of the favorite cafes in Malang. They have many branches in Malang, Bali, and Kediri. and for the newest, they opened in Batu.
Cokelat Klasik Cafe Batu

It's located on Golf Area Villa Batu Panorama, Panglima Sudirman street, Pesanggrahan, Batu city, East Java ) beside Balai Among Tani Batu city or if you confused you can check the location via google maps!

In Cokelat Klasik Cab. Batu, they have the third floor. They have a great ambiance and also a perfect view. it's open from 10.00 am till night! I am here in the evening.

the view behind of Cokelat Klasik in second floor


the view behind me is Paralayang

don't forget to eat!
Don't worry because this cafe has affordable prices! Before you want to go to the third floor, you must order a menu on the first floor. Cokelat Klasik has a lot of menu from snacks until the main course. I've already ordered Oreo milkshake, Batagor, Cireng, Churros. I suggest, if you want to go to Batu city, don't forget to come here.

(16.5 k)


(11 k)


SUMMARY :
Safe Budget : 50k / person
Pajak : Yes
Parking : a lots
Wifi : no
Dresscode: Casual
Stop Kontak/Electrical Station:  nope in the third floor :(
Ambiance: Outdoor (smoking area)
Alamat :
Area Golf Villa Batu Panorama, Jl. Panglima Sudirman, Pesanggrahan, Batu, Jawa Timur (Samping Balai Amon Tani)
Opening Hours:
Monday : 12 pm - 11 pm
Tuesday - Sunday : 10 am - 11 pm
Contact Person:081334514643

Komentar

Visitors

Instagram

Postingan Populer